Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesome

You did a stunning job! Definitely worthy of top 50. But you know the floating boxes in Mario always used to bother me, then I realized if they had a density of 0.075 lb/ft3 then they really would just hang there like that.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Not alot I can say

This was brilliant and deserves the front page through and through.
Not alot I can say that other people haven't, but I loved the way it went from simplictic child-like pictures and then morphed into these very detailed artistic pictures.
Bravo, Bravo indeed.

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, I really liked the mix of images in there too, it think would've gotten boring if it wasn't for that...

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Just a trailer.

Newgrounds is for outstanding flash animations and games, FULL games and animations.

Albeit, This was masterfully done but not worthy of front page, or Newgrounds for that matter. I give it a six because it is good, but no more because this isn't the place for this kind of thing.

Dreams. Dreams.

Poor

I prefer my entertainment to have some intelligence instead of pure stupidity.

First of all the past tense of dream is spelled "dreamt" not dreamed. You should think about not skippy your enlgish classes.

Second of all, It was very annoying with pretty colours and funny shapes. The kind of thing that entertains retards, monkeys, and dogs. I'm serious.

AMIG0 AMIG0

Really liked it!

Pretty sad! Good little story, Good animation, It lflowed smoothly, Nice sound.

Everything was great but I have a small peeve with the legss and the way they move. It's silly I know just thought I'd mention that.

electric eel electric eel

Love it but

I hate the original version where can I download this version?

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Fatty?

Why does he look so fat?

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

Awesome

This was just as good as any of the other rants, I loved it.

You people don't realize Foamy isn't meant to be funny he's meant to be used as a rant for Illwill if it's funny that's just a side effect

Sex, Science and You: 01 Sex, Science and You: 01

To anyone wondering...

Knob cheese is like a yeast infection on you penis if your uncurcumsised and its not cleaned often i had it when i was younger

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

What the hell....

Did they ... like.. bukkake inside the robot.... it looked like jizz