Magnet towers Magnet towers

Fun fun fun

A good smple game, well done. But I beg of you, make the difference between yellow and green more distinguishable.
I'd reccomend making the yellow closer to an orange colour.

Scriball Scriball

Great game

A great twist on classic line games. My only qualm is that it would be better to have a way to skip a level or two due to the challenging nature of the game.

Great job, Great time-waster.

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

ARRRGH!!

Great game but.. I'm wondering if it ends. I drilled all the oil and had nothing but human burners left. It was the year 2160 and I accidently closed the window...

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

Fuck you Edmund

I love your games, I love your style, and I love your art.

This game is nothing short of superb. You made ANOTHER addictive game. What enfuriates me though is there is on way to save your progress. If you die it's right back to level 1. You need to give it a rest on the games man. You're going to give me carpel tunnel syndrome from all this keyboard useage.

Please give it a rest for a month atleast, if not that then just make an easy game that uses the mouse T___T

Rocket Car 2 Rocket Car 2

Don't play this.

It's okay, had a weird difficulty curve and blocks, bombs, and spiky balls killed you when you weren't even tnear them. This game was made a by a stupid business call "MoFunZone" as oyu can see so I know they won't read the reviews.

Reason I'm posting a reveiw though is to tell other Newgrounders not to even waste their time with this. Not front page worthy.

MindFeed MindFeed

WTF

It was good and all but why am I supposed to press the home key, it takes me away from Newgrounds and cancels everything...

The Secret Button The Secret Button

If thats what you call 3-D your an idiot

Kreid responds:

hooray im an idiot :D

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT I SUCK AT IT!!!

grr its one of thse awesome games but i just suck doing it oh well great job tho

Build You own Saddam Build You own Saddam

i blammed you

this peice of crap was blammed care of kronkus

Homeless responds: