Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesome

You did a stunning job! Definitely worthy of top 50. But you know the floating boxes in Mario always used to bother me, then I realized if they had a density of 0.075 lb/ft3 then they really would just hang there like that.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Not alot I can say

This was brilliant and deserves the front page through and through.
Not alot I can say that other people haven't, but I loved the way it went from simplictic child-like pictures and then morphed into these very detailed artistic pictures.
Bravo, Bravo indeed.

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, I really liked the mix of images in there too, it think would've gotten boring if it wasn't for that...

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Just a trailer.

Newgrounds is for outstanding flash animations and games, FULL games and animations.

Albeit, This was masterfully done but not worthy of front page, or Newgrounds for that matter. I give it a six because it is good, but no more because this isn't the place for this kind of thing.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Fun fun fun

A good smple game, well done. But I beg of you, make the difference between yellow and green more distinguishable.
I'd reccomend making the yellow closer to an orange colour.

Scriball Scriball

Great game

A great twist on classic line games. My only qualm is that it would be better to have a way to skip a level or two due to the challenging nature of the game.

Great job, Great time-waster.

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

ARRRGH!!

Great game but.. I'm wondering if it ends. I drilled all the oil and had nothing but human burners left. It was the year 2160 and I accidently closed the window...

Gish 1 box art Gish 1 box art

Ridiculous

I can't believe there's people who still don't know about Gish. It must be hard for you Edmund having put so much into a great game only for it to not go anywhere.

Your art style and imagination is definitely unique. They probably should have gone with the third image.

I love your work, don't stop man. But most of all don't sell out.

Bluebaby responds:

thanks a ton, a lot of the gish problems came with a split in the company. when we split up the rights were in limbo and we lost out on out xbla and us pc retail deals.

i hope things will change when we put out gish 2